Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Womenz of the Forumz...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 12, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

What do you look for in a man?  I think some men may be under the impression that women generally all seek similar attributes in men, but I don't believe this to be always true...  Some women like bad-boy bikers, others are attracted to massive bank accounts, some may find 'roid monkey meatheads desirable, others may like sensitive 'nice guys'...  the list could go on and on.

So, what attributes do you prefer in a man?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What do you look for in a man?  I think some men may be under the impression that women generally all seek similar attributes in men, but I don't believe this to be always true...  Some women like bad-boy bikers, others are attracted to massive bank accounts, some may find 'roid monkey meatheads desirable, others may like sensitive 'nice guys'...  the list could go on and on.

My brother has dated with 3 girlfriends in the past before finally getting married, from his experience he told me most girls don't care much about those factors, but as long as the guy is nice to her, that's all it matters.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What do you look for in a man?  I think some men may be under the impression that women generally all seek similar attributes in men, but I don't believe this to be always true...  Some women like bad-boy bikers, others are attracted to massive bank accounts, some may find 'roid monkey meatheads desirable, others may like sensitive 'nice guys'...  the list could go on and on.

When I was single, I prayed that God would provide me with a husband who loved the Lord..

I like men who dress well, and don't have bad tempers..

Physically, I like men with blue eyes.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was single, I prayed that God would provide me with a husband who loved the Lord..

So, did he?

Bricktop

I think most, if not all, women would imagine a man like Mel.

Then seek someone with the directly opposite characteristics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was single, I prayed that God would provide me with a husband who loved the Lord..

So, did he?

Of course, God always provides..

I've been married over eighteen years now.

ac_smile

Chuck Bronson

I was baptized Lutheran as a small child, but am not a religious person at all.  However, Fash's statement does make me think about what kind of women I may possibly meet at a Church, should I go and pretend to be religious.

I'll be honest...  I occasionally see some nice fine young asses with blonde hair leaving churches, the odd time I happen to drive by when services are over...

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So, did he?

ac_smile

Why doesnt he provide me with some poon tang...

I pray and I pray..

Nothing..

Bricktop

Try the other guy, then. He's much more open minded.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

So, did he?

ac_smile

Why doesnt he provide me with some poon tang...

I pray and I pray..

Nothing..

Face it oddstain, unemployed bums are not a very good catch.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Face it oddstain, unemployed bums are not a very good catch.

Not necessarily...  Even Charles Manson had no trouble getting plenty of ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Face it oddstain, unemployed bums are not a very good catch.

Ya, in prison. ac_toofunny

JOE

Y'know I drove thus young couple last night.

They were both blonde.

And the fellow was thus short unremarkable looking guy with tattoos up his arms.

Had the Bad Boy look.

The girl wasnt bad looking. But in all truth I never knew what she saw in the guy.

Maybe some land or the family farm which she'd eventually nab from him in the eveny of a future divorcée?

Anyways while I was driving the vehicle he was monkeying around in the back drunk and vaping like a teenager. Plus he wouldnt stop when I asked him to as it was stinking up the vehicle. So I had to keep the wondows open to let the smoke out.

And then he said, "Y'know when I get to the hotel, I'm gonna fick the shit outta you!"

And she appeared visibly upset and replied, "Stop it!"

Like it didn't seem like a very good way  start off a marriage.

And then I thought....hmmm I wonder how long this one will last?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"Ya, in prison. ac_toofunny

And the last one was fairly young and not even that bad looking!    ac_dunno

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

Ya, in prison. ac_toofunny

ac_lmfao